Responsible for the content of this web site: Kiron Atom Tellian
Address: Vienna, Austria
The creator and copyright holder for the whole web site (layout, photos, videos, audio recordings, graphics…) is Kiron Atom Tellian. No copying or distribution without permission is allowed. I am no lawyer, but it should be clear what I mean by that. If it is not, please contact me.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Statement
- I am not collecting any data or processing any data about you.
- My web site does not use any cookies. It also does not use any external tools to analyze the data sent by your browser.
- If you access my web site, your browser most likely sends some data to my server unless you explicitely prohibit this in your browser settings. Among the data sent by your browser might be you current IP address, the type of browser used, the web site you visited bevor, your system configuration and date plus time. These data will be saved in the log file of my Apache web server (combined log format). The IP address sent is anonymized before it's being written to the log file. For this purpose the last 8 bits of a IPv4 address or the last 64 bits of a IPv6 address are deleted. Meaning there is no record on my server from which IP address you accessed it.
- All resources, including images or fonts, are stored locally on my server and sent from there. No third party servers are accessed for this purpose. External logging of your access to my server is thus made impossible
- If you click on one of the social media links to Instagram, Facebook or YouTube these companies, as far as I know, log your access.
- The same happens if you play an embedded or linked video from YouTube. Before playing a video no data is sent to YouTube. The log provided by YouTube is available to me in an anonymized form.